Teacher Pep Talk - 16 Wise Lines
This post may contain an affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All affliiate links are marked with an asterisk (*).
Hello Friends. Today’s Teacher Pep Talk is inspired by the Dalai Lama*.
Here are 16 Life Sayings that will inspire you in the classroom and beyond:
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all of your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone everyday.
- Open arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Approach love and cooking reckless abandon.
There’s a lot to process here. Today I am going to focus on #4. It reminds me of an older country song by Garth Brooks…the chorus says something to the effect of “Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers”.
On days when things just don’t seem to make sense…pause and consider, maybe things are unfolding just as they should.
Have a great day.
Here's to the first tune on the Teacher Pep Talk Playlist.
Have a great day! 😄
Subscribe below to receive email updates. Use the free preview option. And, as always, please share your feedback and comments on Twitter. What's your recent teacher win? What are you reading lately? Just say "Hi". Send a tweet to @jeremyajorg.