Here are some recent resources I’ve recently bookmarked surrounding the war in Ukraine.
- Here is a resource to help students process their questions and emotions surrounding the War in Ukraine.
- Check out the lesson of the day from the New York Times - “The Invasion of Ukraine: How Russia Attacked and What Happens Next.”
- Free Resources for Teaching K-12 Students About Russia’s Attack on Ukraine from Indiana University - Bloomington.
- Explore how Ukrainian forces are pushing back Russia’s attack in the daily lesson from PBS.org.
- The Russian Invasion of Ukraine - an informational resource with discussion questions at the end.
Here are a few other resource lists I've previously shared.
- Causes of World War I and the Ukraine Connection
- Four Lesson Plans and Resources for Teaching About the Russia/Ukraine Conflict
- Four More Lesson Plans and Resources for Teaching About the Russia/Ukraine Conflict
Thanks for reading. Subscribe using the button below. And, as always, please share your feedback and comments on Twitter. What's your recent teacher win? What are you reading and learning lately? Just say "Hi". Send a tweet to @jeremyajorg.