I'm in the middle of a Thirty-Day Challenge. This is 4/30.
This is the third year that I'm publicly sharing my goals.
I just spent a few minutes researching the benefits of sharing your goals publicly thinking I would share those resources along with my goals for the year.
It turns out that there are many reasons for a person to be more careful about who they share their goals with.
All I know is my own experience.
Sharing goals publicly and revisiting my progress each month has helped me grow, learn, and move closer to what I want to accomplish. I recommend it.
The trick is letting go of perfection and what other people think. That’s my two cents.
All that being said, here are my goals for 2024.
- Intermittent fasting minimum of four days per week
- Weigh in under 200 pounds
- 600 exercise minutes per month
- Meditate a minimum of four days per week
- Complete and document at least three thirty-day challenges
- Read two education books and write a book summary for each
- Read two personal development books and write a book summary for each
- Publish two podcasts per month
- Publish two YouTube videos each month
- Send out my newsletter each Friday
- Write at least one guest article for another blog or publication.
- Complete the Door County Ride - at least the 70 Mile Ride
- Reflect monthly and share my progress.