As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All affiliate links are marked with an asterisk (*). Thank You! Read more here.
I'm afraid of becoming one of those old guys that just doesn't get it.
One of my reasons for starting up Why Edify is to create a place where I can read, learn, write and share things. To wage a battle against becoming stagnate.
Here are some resources centered around the following questions:
- What is the Metaverse?
- What are some Metaverse teaching and learning resources?
Metaverse Teaching and Learning Resources
“The term Metaverse is used to describe a combination of the virtual reality and mixed reality worlds accessed through a browser or headset, which allows people to have real-time interactions and experiences across distance.
- "The Metaverse" can include virtual reality, virtual worlds that exist even when you're not in them. It can be accessed through Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, PCs, and even phones. The idea of just one Metaverse is a longshot because it would require multiple companies to cooperate in a practically impossible way.
- Do I have to care about the Metaverse?
- Here are some educational advantages and disadvantages of using learning in the Metaverse.
- There are exciting application possibilities, but the infrastructure for educational use is still under construction.
- Explore the educational potential of the "Metaverse".
- The Age of AI: Our Human Future*
- A to Z of Web3*: Teach Children the Technology Behind NFTs, the Metaverse, Virtual Reality, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency