Here are some things worth sharing this week.
- It's Black History Month. Here are some resources I compiled that may be useful in lesson planning or if you simply want to learn more.
- News flash, I have a morning coffee habit. If you do too, here is some good news. Coffee in moderation has many protective benefits. Now, moderation, that's another story.
- I started writing a book report. I'm almost finished. Looking back at my highlights, and then recording my thoughts has helped me in my processing. I'll share it in an upcoming post.
- Here's an article about Feedback vs. Grades. It seems that it's harder to motivate students to complete their work lately and care about the quality. After all of these years, I am still searching for the right levers to pull.
- The Twitter conversation below is for anyone thinking about writing more in public.
6. The Quote of the Week is by Oscar Wilde*.
“You can never be overdressed or over educated.”
And finally a question...
What's the best way to motivate students to complete their work?
Thanks for reading. If you enjoy this newsletter, please share it far and wide, and if you haven't subscribed yet - join us!