This newsletter will always be free. It's for teachers and lifelong learners. Your support helps with site costs and provides some much-appreciated motivation. 🙏. You can keep me energized with a coffee ☕, or by using the button below. Thank You!
Here is a look back at the TGIF Newsletters for the month of August along with some of my favorite posts. Each newsletter contains educational articles and resources, personal development resources, and an inspirational snippet.
TGIF Newsletters - August
- Student Engagement, Facts, and Checking In
- A New School Year, Sleep, and Freedom
- Equity, Silver Linings, and The Man Who Ate Himself
- Teaching Tips, Marigolds, and Marital Bliss
Here are some of my favorite posts from the month of August as well.
- 7 Ways for Teachers to Get to Know Their Students at the Beginning of the School Year
- How Teachers and Students Can Use Solitude and Reflection to Achieve Personal Greatness
- 7 Great Resources That Will Help Students Develop Their Self-Regulation Skills
- 24 Best Education Blogs You Should Follow
If you view the articles and newsletters online there is a place at the bottom of the page to start a discussion. I'd love to hear from you.